Inspire your kids to help you with chores and respect elders – teach them essential life skills in just a few easy steps!
Children, especially those at a young age, are prone to developing bad habits and misusing their freedom.
As parents, it is important to keep tabs on your kids without invading their private bubble. They should consider you their friend… not some stalker.
Thankfully, there are easy and practical strategies that will help you raise your kid to stay within respectful boundaries, feel safe in the open, and take life’s challenges head-on.
In Manners for Kids, you will discover:
- A quick recap of the basic manners you were most likely taught in your childhood… and are still valid to be passed on
- The right way to teach manners to your kids and ensure that they follow them
- How engaging kids in household chores is not punishment, but an enriching life experience
- A curated list of age-appropriate chores for kids – have fun while teaching them vital life skills
- A mini-guide on how to teach critical time management skills to your kids and prepare them for a brighter future
- A comprehensive walkthrough of how to teach modern navigational skills to kids – and their benefits
- Telltale signs that your kid is a bully or is being bullied
- Why gentle discipline is a better parenting approach for raising great kids
And much more!
With determination and the knowledge of the right parenting techniques, you can help your child grow into an empowered being – high in positive spirits and ready for life’s challenges!
Discover how to raise a responsible, successful child without using harsh discipline tactics.